Truffle is now available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace
Truffle is a development environment, testing framework and asset pipeline for the Ethereum Blockchain, aiming to make life as an Ethereum developer easier.
Earlier in the week, Microsoft Azure launched their Truffle integration in its Marketplace, offering a suite of developer tools that now makes it easier to build on Ethereum. With Truffle, you get:
- Built-in smart contract compilation, linking, deployment and binary management.
- Automated contract testing with Mocha and Chai.
- Configurable build pipeline with support for custom build processes.
- Scriptable deployment & migrations framework Network management for deploying to many public & private networks.
- Interactive console for direct contract communication Instant rebuilding of assets during development.
- External script runner that executes scripts within a Truffle environment.
To learn more about the pricing details, visit the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.